Skimlinks offers full transparency on which Publishers are driving sales to Rakuten merchants via the reports in Rakuten's interface. You can download a report from the Rakuten platform that contains commissions with the Skimlinks domain name.
This can be done via the these steps:
- Log in to Advertiser Dashboard
- Select "Reports" > "Reporting" from top nav
- Under "Choose Report" select any report (minus the Media Optimization or Multi-Touch Commission Reports)
- Set your Date Range
- Under "Add and Remove Columns" on the right side of the Reporting UI, select any columns in the section titled "Sub-Network"
- Drag & Drop added columns to the desired position in the report
- Select "View Report"
For the Referring URL, when you pull a signature activity/order reports in Rakuten, you can add a "Referrer URL" field and often see which page a sale came from.
If you do not see the referring URL in the report, you can find reasons why a referring URL may not appear here.
If the referring URL is not visible in Rakuten, then unfortunately we will not have the information either; but, you can reach out to our fantastic Account Specialist team to be set up for monthly reporting on which domains are driving you traffic and sales.